How to get HELP using the Celera Assembler software.
- Look at the Resources listed on our Main Page.
- Start with the runCA documentation. The runCA program is the executive script that manages runs of Celera Assembler. It launches pipeline components in the right order. It restarts jobs where they left off. It exposes the most important command-line options.
- Try documented work-arounds for common points of failure.
- Follow the 2007 diary of one newbie Using Celera Assembler with NCBI Trace Archive and the AMOS tools including the Hawkeye viewer.
Ask for Help
- Use the bug reporting system to file a Bug Report or Feature Request.